Going to be another last minute decision for me I'm afraid. Rain overnight should clear by 9.00 but the winds are looking a little strong, 17 - 29mph. i will take a look tomorrow and make the decision then.
Damp underfoot here in Ashford but not raining. Wind sounds very blustery here.Intend on coming down but not sure if I will be flying anything, will wait and see how blustery it is there. Will have to get B sorted before I leave so not sure what time I will get there.