The deal for the sale of Betteshanger Country Parks is just awaiting the final signsturea from all parties involved and is expected to signed off by the end of this week.
I visited to-day and spoke with Tamasin who is the development officer for the Park who informed me that there is yet another person who will looking after events in 2020. The green light has been given to book events and participants. Due to the many delays there are not any suitable dates in August for the Wind Festival with Kites flown by KKF.
The date has been agreed for Sunday 26th July 2020. Further discussions to be held at beginning of 2020.
I spoke with the events co-ordinator this morning. The event has been put on ice for the time being. The events coodinator says he would like to delay the event until later this year no date agreed as they try to salvage their events schedule for the year. Pending government updates as he feels that they may allow small events to go ahead.