It would seem that we are flying night kites at Woodchurch on the 16th. Not sure the date was agreed as 16th or 17th but it has been posted on the Woodchuch Hub fb page so I guess the final decision has been made for us.
Bringing this thread to the fore again as it's only 5/6 days away and the people of Woodchurch need to know when we will be there. Yesterday (10th) five members that were flying at Walmer didn't seem to mind whether we fly Saturday or Sunday but one will only be able to attend if it's on the Sunday. As it would be a shame to exclude any member for the sake of changing one day, I suggest we next meet around 12 noon at Woodchurch on 17th November, fly through the afternoon and then into the evening with our night kites. I'm sure Len would appreciate a quick response so that he can update the Woodchurch Hub.
Peter - if you read Malcolm's earlier posting the final decision on which day (like Walmer) we would attend would be made nearer the weekend as it depends on the weather. I believe the Woodchurch Hub already has information to this effect.