Well its Saturday morning and only the 'usual suspects' that have said whether they are available or not. I guess a no comment means "not available". On that basis I will be flying at Palm Bay. The weather is predicted as follows; 17°C, overcast but dry, southerlies (off shore) 15-21 mph. Hope to see some of you there.
That's why we weren't flying in T. Wells or Ashford! Drizzle finally arrived here about 3.45 pm so had to wait for a break in the showers to fly my kites dry, finished around 5.00 pm. An enjoyable day, thanks to Barbara, Mike and Malcolm for joining me.