Sorry for delay, but so far not had a reply from Kristian, either to my text of yesterday or my phone call this morning, where I left a voicemail message.
Not sure if I will be out on Sunday, will have to wait until then before making a decision
Sorry nothing back from Kristian.
Just further update
I have sent an e-mail to kristian, but have had no reply nor out of office message. Can only presume he is on holiday somwhere with family, so Milton Creek is not an option at moment until I hav received feedback from Kristian